The Razor Pro XX Scooter in either the Silver T-bar style or the Red/White Riser bar style, strikes an excellent balance between providing a light weight scooter and super tough construction for even the longest pavement and park sessions. Discriminating riders will appreciate the Team Razor-approved components like lightweight aircraft-grade aluminum, smooth rolling 14 spoke wheels, and a rigid down-tube and fixed T bar setup.
Other key features on the new Razor Pro XX that make this an upgrade from the Pro X are the super rigid, Pro XX 20 deck, 110mm wheels, and RZR 20 Pro Bearings, and in the case of the Red/White Pro XX, the riser style handle bars. The Razor Pro XX scooter is competition ready right out of the box.
Please choose your scooter style/color in the option drop down box.
Razor Pro XX Scooter Features and Specificatons:
- 100% aircraft-grade aluminum
- Silver Scooter: Fixed T-bar style handlebar and downtube, 21.65 (550mm) tall, 18 (457mm) wide
- Red/White Scooter: Tikki riser style handle bar and downtube, 21.65 (550mm) tall, 18 (457mm) wide
- Soft rubber grips
- Threaded 110mm compatible fork
- Double stacked headtube clamp
- Headtube angle 83°
- Super-rigid, Pro XX Deck: length 20 (520mm), 3.81 (97mm) wide
- Full deck grip tape
- 14 spoke 110mm high grade urethane wheels with RZR Pro 20 bearings
- Rear fender brake
- Some assembly required
- Age: 8+
- Max Rider Weight: 220lbs. (100kg)
Always check local laws to see where and how particular Razor products may be ridden. An adults decision to permit a child to use these products should be based upon Razors recommendations and the childs skills, maturity and the ability to follow rules.