The Razor Black Label 3.0 Scooter, with a matte black finish, sports an edgy look in the high performance pro scooter category. With its triple stacked head tube clamp, 4130 CroMoly steel fixed T-bar and alloy spoke wheels, the Black Label 3.0 is for hardcore riders.
Razor Black Label Pro 3.0 Scooter is Razors newest addition to their strong line of Ultra Pro Lo/Black Label Ultra Pro Lo Scooters. The original Black Label Ultra Pro Scooter has been enhanced and renamed the Black Label Pro 3.0. Its improvements over the earlier model are:
Custom Razor soft rubber grips the preferred grip choice by pro level riders.
Red, anodized triple head tube clamp
83° head tube angle desired by many pro scooter riders
New, super-rigid, Pro XX 20 deck more durable, and longer for bigger and more advanced riders.
110 mm black urethane 84A wheels (5 spoke, red alloy core) the size preferred by pro riders and an improvement over the 98mm wheels on previous models
Proprietary RZR 30 Pro Bearings a much faster, smoother wheel bearing than those found on the older Black Label Ultra Pro, the original Ultra Pro Series and the Pro X and XX Scooters.
Razor Black Label Pro 3.0 Scooter Features:
- Black soft rubber grips with Razors new pattern B
- Fixed T-Bar style, matte black handlebars, made of 4130 ChroMoly steel
- Handlebar dimensions: 21 (553mm) High x 18 (457mm) Wide
- Razor Pro XX, aluminum, matte black deck (light weight and strong)
- Deck dimensions: 20 Long x 3.81 Wide
- Threaded Fork that is 110mm wheel compatible
- Triple, anodized red triple stacked clamp
- 83 degree head tube angle
- 110mm wheels with alloy core (5 spoke) and 84A black urethane
- RZR Pro 30 wheel bearings
- Full deck grip tape
- Razor patented rear fender brake
- Ages 8+
- Max weight: 220 lbs (100 kg)
Razorama.com recommends the Razor Black Label Pro 3.0 Scooter for proficient scooter riders that are looking to capitalize on the improvements made to pro scooters while keeping an eye on cost. Though this isnt Razors most advanced, tricked out pro scooter, like the Black Label Pro 4.0, riders of the Razor Black Label Pro 3.0 Scooter will benefit from Razor's committment to and leadership in the pro scooter sport and from the features demanded by pro scooter riders such as the low and wide, fixed handlebar, soft grips, premium alloy core wheels and fast bearings, triple clamp, adequate deck length and width for larger, experienced riders, robust deck and down tube construction, 83 degree head tube angles and full deck tape for a surefooted ride.